New 8-Week Mindfulness Meditation Course with Marie Isaac
Begins Thursday 23rd September 6:30pm in the Clore Community Studio.
I want to demystify the whole concept of meditation, you don’t have to stop your thoughts, you just learn to stop them controlling you!
Did you know we have over 60,000 to 80,000 thoughts a day going through our mind and are you aware of what even half of those are?
Is there any wonder we get so overwhelmed with a busy mind, spending most of our day in our heads, with a self-critical mind, holding on to past difficulties or worrying incessantly about the future and then struggle to quieten our mind in order to sleep at night!
When you stop prioritising self-care, everything else follows suit-your confidence drops, your energy is zapped, operating in a mental fog, feeling run down, low mood, poor sleep, weight issues and possibly a breakdown in relationships.
When you’re in this exhaustion funnel, it is hard to care about anything or anyone properly and over time, it is your health that suffers, resulting in a reduced quality of life.:
So how will the practice of Mindfulness meditation help me..?
- It will improve your relationships with family, friends, children, work colleagues and most of all improve the relationship you have with yourself.
- It will improve your confidence, your concentration, your zest for life.
- This program will help improve your sleep, your ability to fall asleep and stay asleep
- It will help release anxiety and fear over past worries and regrets and help to starve the thought process about future worries.
- It will help you notice the ‘stressors’ in your life so you can learn to reduce and manage stressful situations better
Book online here: www.wellbeingbythesea.com/mindfulness-meditation
Contact Marie: firstname.lastname@example.org