Terms & Conditions of Sale – Tickets for Events and Performances
- These terms and conditions apply to all online, over the phone and face to face sales of tickets and entries for events, performances, attractions, exhibitions and displays, either under the direct management of Wells Maltings Trust (‘WMT’) or sold as an agent by WMT on behalf of a third party.
- The term Management refers to the appropriate and competent body that takes full responsibility for the running of the performance or event, whether Wells Maltings Trust or third-party organisation, and that respects its duty of care to the attenders and audiences of the event, performance or attraction. For events within the Maltings, this refers to Wells Maltings Trust or its authorised agents.
- The term Venue refers to the defined and licensed space in which the performance or event takes place, whether within the Maltings complex, or in another designated and licensed space elsewhere.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder if in the reasonable opinion of the Management admission of the said ticket holder to the Venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the ticket holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the performance, for example if the ticket holder appears to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively.
- The Management reserves the right to alter the programme and times due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Wells Maltings Trust or its authorised agents.
- Tickets are sold on a non-returnable and non-refundable basis unless the event is cancelled or postponed by us.
- Customers who wish to return tickets will only be offered a refund where the event is sold out and tickets can be resold. The refund will be equivalent to the face value of resold tickets less an administration charge of £1.75 per ticket. Wells Maltings Trust does not accept responsibility for failure to resell for any reason.
- Where refund less administration charge is offered, this will be given as a credit to your Theatre Account, to be used against future ticket purchases.
- Wells Maltings’ Friends and Patrons have guaranteed return and refund on tickets up to seven days prior to the event, regardless of our ability to resell. Details of these schemes and their other benefits are available on our website or via the box office.
- Where an event is postponed or cancelled, a full refund will be honoured on all tickets purchased – either credited to the customer’s theatre account or refunded direct in the same payment method as the original transaction, without the deduction of any fees. No further compensation will be offered.
- Wells Maltings Trust is registered with the Data Protection Registrar. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018, customers are asked at the point of sale whether they wish to be contacted with information of future events and whether customers wish to receive information by other third parties of relevant interest. Full details of Wells Maltings Trust’s Data Protection policy can be obtained on request.
Your use of this website is subject to the following conditions and you should not use this website unless you accept these conditions:
- Wells Maltings Trust (WMT) accepts no liability to any person for loss or damages incurred because of reliance upon material shown on this website.
- Performance details on the site are subject to change without prior notice. WMT accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information or material accessed through the site.
- By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the WMT site or your access to it.
- We are not responsible for the content of any linked sites and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of that linked site.
- You will only use this website for personal private use.
The text and images contained in this website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can print or download any part of these text and images for personal use only and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use could lead to action or breach of copyright.
No part of this site may be reproduced by any process without written permission from Wells Maltings Trust.